lørdag 20. april 2013

A treasure gift box

I often find it difficult to wrap a money gift in an interesting way, instead of adding it in an card. I got a small plastic treasure chest from Hobbykunst, and my task was to make something out of it.


I made the chest as a gift wrap for a money gift. The coins are homemade. I have made them by cutting a circle from cardboard, adding Distress Embossing Powder (Vintage Photo). I have then added sticky embossing powder, heated them and added gold metal foil. I have sprayed the coins with clear lacquer. The small bottle has had some alcohol ink inside and then painted with gesso on the outside.


The elements on the outside are diecuts. I have added distress embossing powder (vintage photo), painted with a mixture of gesso and dylusions spray and added some gold metal foil.


I am entering these challenges:



9 kommentarer:

  1. Så kul! Denne var bare utrolig stilig:)

    SvarSlett
  2. absolutely love it anyone would be happy to receive that. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week!

    SvarSlett
  3. WAUW den er bare så flot Kirsten. Du er bare suveræn, når det gælder om at lave den slags ting her. Fantastisk arbejde.

    SvarSlett
  4. Denne var jo bare knallstilig og for en kul ide.

    Klem Heidi:)

    SvarSlett
  5. Great idea for a money gift. Thanks for sharing at Crafting for All Seasons.

    SvarSlett
  6. Åhhh så lækkert ♥

    1000 tak for at du deltager på card and scraps udfordring.
    knuzzz♥

    SvarSlett
  7. What a fabulous creation. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy and CFAS this week. Carol DT x

    SvarSlett
  8. Denne er virkelig rigtig lækker, så flot og gennemført. Tak for at du er med i udfordringen hos Card and scrap.
    DT Sanne

    SvarSlett
  9. Hi!
    This is really such a lovely project! I love it! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! xx Bianca

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...