lørdag 13. april 2013

The Wild side

Last weekend I took some steam punk photos with some friends. I wanted to challenge myself and make a LO out of one of my photos. I really don't blog a lot of LOs, and I have often found it difficult to make a LO with lots of layers and making my own background - so I made the decision to have a go.


As a background, I have used Prima paper - Orchestra Lyric,  box office lyric and Prelude Lyric. Inside the split at the top of the page and on the banners, I have used Prima - Botanical - My Darling. I have also worked on the background to get some texture. I have used a handmade stencil and gesso to make the brick pattern. The bricks have been coloured with distress ink. The edges of the page has been coloured with gesso and Stewart Gill Meta Mica Verde Gris



 Some of the flowers are made from Mathia flowers, some are from Prima and some are from Penny Lane. Some of the gears are cut with gear dies by Tim Holtz. I have used old soda cans and cardboard. The gears have been painted with gesso, Meta Mica and Alcohol ink. Some of the gears have been cut in gold paper using a silhouette.


The chicken wire pattern has been made with a homemade stencil and distress ink. 


The tag frame - is a dies from Tim Holtz. The tag has been cut in cardboard, painted green and then I have added a thin layer of gesso.


The text - The wild side - is a digital stamp, that I made. I am giving it as a freebie.



I am entering these challenges:


13 kommentarer:

  1. You did an amazing job... fantastic!!!

    Rina

    SvarSlett
  2. Wow! Dette var skikkelig rått og flott, Kirsten. Fint bilde av deg også :) Her var det mange detaljer å fortape seg i... Ha en fin helg! Klem Jeanette :)

    SvarSlett
  3. utrolig kult :-) Synes du er flink til og lage LO jeg :-)

    SvarSlett
  4. What a sensational LO, so much beautiful detail. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy xx

    SvarSlett
  5. Så flott! Digger den...du kan trykt både lage og blogge flere Loer. For det gleder jeg meg til å se!
    Klemmer fra Gro

    SvarSlett
  6. Super stilig LO!! Moro å lage litt av/til seg selv også:-)
    KJempe flott layout!!

    God helg!
    Klem Laila.

    SvarSlett
  7. Wow!! Dette var helt rått. Så mange flotte detaljer! Pynten fremhever virkelig det fine bildet.
    Takk for at du scrapper med NSHK,
    Brita

    SvarSlett
  8. Great layout, lovely details, Thanks for joining us at Crafting for All Seasons.
    Cindy

    SvarSlett
  9. Så masse lekre detaljer! Kjempestilig LO:) Tusen takk for ditt bidrag til vår jubileumsutfordring på Ett Trykk bloggen.

    SvarSlett
  10. Wow what an amazing card, thanks for sharing with the oscc xx

    SvarSlett
  11. What a wonderful layout. Love all the layers and the background is fantastic. Thanks so much for shareing with us at Dilly Beans this week.

    SvarSlett
  12. Utrolig nydelig LO! Masse lekkre detaljer!
    Takk for at du scrapper med NSHK!

    Klem, Mari

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...