onsdag 10. juni 2015

Project life - building doors

I have worked on a few PL pages for Hobbykunst, the past few days. 

 This Project life page is telling the story about my first application as a Design Team for Kaisercraft - this spring. The end of the story was, that I was picked as one of 25 in the final round, and was one of 5 picked as a part of the Design Team from outside Australia.


I have used papers from the Blue Bay collection from Kaisercraft: Placid and Sky Blue. The project life cards (with some of the wooden embellishments) are from one of the mini kits sold at Hobbykunst. 


The top image is a "Beyond the page" item. The Blue Bay collection is a wonderful collection with gorgeous colours. I just love all the images of the doors. I had do use the doors on one of my creations for the DT call. I thought of the expression "If opportunities doesn't knock, build a door" - and really wanted to mix these. The large door is built in 3D on the actual item. The cork tag is from Rayher. I have used a stamp to create pattern on the tag.



I have used distress paint and ink on the background.  I have also used some of the wonderful stickers from Hobbykunst. I have almost used them all i 3 days - so I will have to get more of these. The banners are new from Rayher.


This is showing one of my lamps with a card. The lamp design is my own. You can find the tutorial and template for the lamp in my blog.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...