mandag 20. juni 2016

Go where your dreams take you - Travel Journal

This travel journal is my last project for my blogpost for Kaisercraft this month. I created this journal to have something to work on, while I was going on a holiday. The journal is decorated on the front, and the pages are left with just the paper from the collection, ready to be decorated while I am on holiday.




I have used a Bind it all machine to create the binding of the album. The cover pages are created from card board.


I have added a few envelopes throughout the album, to give space to store the collectables for the collection, before I use them in the album.


The pages has been simply decorated with papers from the collection. The pages will be decorated further at a later stage.



Updates can be found in later blogposts, on the decoration of some of the pages of this journal.


Kaisercraft products: Just landed collection: P2097 Journal | P2096 World Map P2099 Baggage | P2101 Polaroids | P2102 Subway | P2105 Sign Posts | P2104 Flight Path | PS454 Postmarks - Gloss | PP998 Paper Pad |CT857 Collectables | DD771 Travel Word Pack | FL576 Travel | FL576 Flourish Pack Travel.
Other: Zutter  - Bind it all

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...