onsdag 15. juni 2016

Make your dreams happen

Boho dreams is one of Kaisercraft's collections for this month. This is one of my items for my blogpost for Kaisercraft this month.


I really wanted to create a dream catcher with this collection. I found that using a sewing hoop worked well as a base for the dream catcher.


I fixed the paper to the hoop and cut out the pattern, using the Mandela designer template as a stencil. Then I used a stencil with gesso on the background to create the white text. I also added some orange Kaisermist on the background.


I have added lots of flowers paper flowers and fussy cut flowers. I also fussy cut some feathers from one of the papers and added to the bottom of the dream catcher.


Kaisercraft products: Boho dreams collection: P2112 Daydreamer | P2114 Adventurer | P2107 Feathers | PP999 Paper Pad | IT913 Designer Template Mandela | IP 727 Ink Pad Lagoon | IP729 Tangello | F662  Coral Paper Blooms | F632 Paper Blooms Sage | F644 Mini paper blooms - coconut | F667 Mini paper blooms Coral | F647 Mini paper blooms Iceberg | F648 Mini paper blooms Sea Breeze | LDB1055 Wooden shapes Flowers | KM108 Kaisermist orange.

Other: Sewing hoop

1 kommentar:

  1. Wow, what a beautifull layout! I really love it! Gorgeous picture en great details! Hugs, Sarah

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...