fredag 14. oktober 2016

Peat Pot Christmas Scene


I love Putz houses or glitter houses. Kaisercraft's glisten collection - inspired me to make another glitter house.

I find it fun to decorate small peat Pots before Christmas. Here, I have created a tiny house, and added a small electrical tea light to the ceiling, inside the house.

The small peat pot has been painted white, before it was decorated. 

The golden Christmas tree at the back is made with a golden pipe cleaner, just curling it round as a spiral Christmas tree. The white tree is a miniature Christmas tree that I got from America. 


The little house has been cut, using a Silhouette. The house is my own design. The top can be taken of the reveal the electrical tea light inside.


I have added a piece of string around the pot, and added the "joyeux noel" embellishment. 




Kaisercraft Products: CT665 Collectables | PP1006 Paper Pad | GC106 Glitter Cardstock Bronze.

Other: Peat pot | Gesso

2 kommentarer:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...