lørdag 17. desember 2016

Mixed Media trees

It's one week until Christmas. I have made some small tree ornaments for Hobbykunst with some wire trees from Rayher.


All of the trees are made with in the same way, by adding thick string, thin cotton or paper strips. 


Around the first tree, I have added some thick string. The string has been dipped in watered out glue, before it was added to the wire tree. I have also added Stickles to the string, for effect. I have added  spruce branches, created with a Rayher dies, Mathia flowers, styrofoam balls and some bling. 


I have added some thin crochet yarn around the next tree. I have decorated with spruce diecut branches, Mathia flower and a small ginger bread cookie cutter.


On the last Christmas tree, I have added strips of paper. This is from an old Prima collection, The Bella Rouge collection. I have used muti medium glue on the paper as glue. The tree has been decorated with spruce diecut branches and cones. The cones are hand made, and made in the same way as you make "curled roses". I have decorated with some old gold beads and sticles. The tree has also got som gesso, around the edges. 



Materials used:

Rayher: Wire tre - 6x7.5cm, 3 stk Mathia: Roser m/stilk, 15mm - Hvit Rayher: Fir cone and branch - Dies Rayher: Små dekor peppekake former 16/Pkg 
Liquitex: Matte Gel Acrylic Medium Prima: White - Art Basics Heavy Gesso Mathia: Roser m/stilk, 15mm - Lys Blå-Hvit Stickles Glitter Glue - Mercury Glass 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...